Definition and Function of Cookies
A Cookie is a text file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other terminal (hereinafter, device) when you access a web page. Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits on said page anonymously. Additionally, they are necessary to facilitate navigation and do not cause any damage to your device.
Types of Cookies Used on this Website
- Own cookies: They are those that are downloaded to your device from a domain or computer managed by us.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are downloaded to your device from a computer or domain that is managed by another entity, linked to us by the services it offers us.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies that are stored on your device for a period of time that can be from minutes to several years, depending on the management that you give them.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are treated by us or by third parties, and that allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our website. Its purpose is to make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use that you give to our website, to correct the deficiencies that we detect and thus improve/facilitate its use.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that are installed on your browser or device when you visit web pages, open an e-mail or run an application where we publish ads for our products. They serve to control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising, through the measurement of the number of times the ads are seen, the place where they appear, the time they are seen, the location from where they are seen and if they have been seen before. , among other things.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are a type of advertising cookies that are used to store and retrieve information on user behavior, which is obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows you to build a profile to offer you personalized advertising.
Who Uses the Information Stored by These Cookies?
All the information collected and stored by the cookies on our website is for our exclusive use. The only exception is the cookies that we previously called third-party cookies. These are used and managed by external entities, in order to provide us with services such as obtaining access statistics and the guarantee of payment operations carried out, which we have requested to improve the user's browsing experience and our services.
Authorize, Avoid, Delete or Revoke Cookies
You can authorize, allow, prevent, delete or block the cookies installed on your device at any time. If you wish to prevent the use of our cookies, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser you have installed or from the privacy options of the device from which you visit us. Please note that if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
If you use any of these browsers, at the following electronic addresses you will find information on how to carry out the aforementioned:
- Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191
If you prefer, you can also watch the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency that explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment.
Use and Specific Purpose of Leonisa Cookies
|Session ID||It is used to identify the user's session on the server.||session||Leonisa|
|Country code||It is used to store the user's country code based on their IP.||1 day||Leonisa|
|Site ID||It is used to save the site ID based on the IP based country code.||3 years||Leonisa|
|Recent Articles||It is used to save recently visited articles.||30 days||Leonisa|
|Member ID||It is used to store the ID of the member.||Session or 15 days if the user requests that their login be stored||Leonisa|
|ID Order||It is used to store the ID of the order.||15 days||Leonisa|